Followers

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Monochromatic Shoe

Time for another challenge over at

Monochromatic

Morning folks, hope you are having a good day today :)   It is week two of the IKEsWORLD challenge, Monochromatic, and still plenty of time for you to enter.  Just remember, you must use and IKEsART image to be eligible for the prize.  Why not pop on over to the store, Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :)

Oh how I love shoes (I am not in the least girly or a lover of shopping but mention shoes and ooooooo, I get girly in relation to my feet and will even go shopping).  Can you imagine my glee when I saw the wonderful shoe digs Ike had drawn - all goosebumps and could not wait to find a reason to use at least one of them.  The shoe I used is part of a set of 4 'Shoe Set of 4' and this one is called Blossom Shoe.

So here we are, my shoe card for the Monochromatic Challenge :) :) :) :)

Now pretty shoes are expensive so the first thing needed for my card is a piggy bank for that saving fund <g>.  I designed and then cut on my Cougar a wee piggy bank to hang on the card.  Once cut and the text in place I air brushed with Magenta Promarker.
 Next was to mix some embossing power for the shoe using Hot Pink and Silver.
 OOps, I missed showing here I also used ultra fine shocking pink glitter which was used on the heart.  For the roses, I coloured with Promarkers and then glitter embossed the shoe, added Glossy Accents tot he roses and went over the leaves with Pink Liquid Pearls.  What fun I had doing all this :) :) :)  I finished of die cutting the shoe and adding more Liquid Pearls.
 Close up of the shoe.
 Promarkers used.
Next was to sort the other bits needed. I printed the text and cut for two of the mounts, then added pink sparkly mesh behind the digi.  Pink ribbon, pink bow and some pink roses were also raked out the box of yummy embellishments.  The card was covered with rose paper but I have no idea where I got it, think it might have been the Range.
And here is the finished card which also includes a penny in the piggy back - after all every penny counts :)

Ingredients:-
  • Digi - Shoe Set of 4' I used Blossom Shoe.
  • Promarkers
  • DP, mesh, Liquid Pearls, glitter, embossing powders, flowers, ribbon, bow from my stash
I am entering this project into the following challenges:-

7 comments:

  1. Super card, Thanks for sharing you you made it too, Thank you for playing with us on Crafty Creations Challenge this fortnight, Love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so adorable. For someone who loves pink it is great to get this one.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous project. Love how you combined the embossing powder colors. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi