Followers

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

WTF

Time for another challenge over at

Christmas In June

Morning folks, hope you are having a good day today :)   It is week two of the IKEsWORLD challenge, Monochromatic, and still plenty of time for you to enter.  Just remember, you must use and IKEsART image to be eligible for the prize.  Why not pop on over to the store, Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :)

Christmas!!!!! I feel like I have been over run by Christmas recently having made all of the family Christmas cards for this year and three challenges with a Christmas theme.  I don't even like Christmas, well I love the meaning but that is so washed out these days and what is left gets my back up lol.  When I saw Ike's challenge my heart fell but then the biggest smile appeared on my face hahahaha  Ike has a fairly new digi called WTF which could not be more perfect for how I feel at the moment and sums up my thoughts perfectly - so IKE, I forgive you for this challenge them and in the end had a lot of fun with it lol.

I am being very sarcastic with this background but it fits my mood - lots of love, joy and peace along with crowded shops, noise, cold, no parking, empty wallet hahahaha
 Next I printed the elements and digi I need for this card.
 Digi coloured with Promarkers.
 Promarkers used
 I fussy cut the pressies, coloured the tops of them and added glitter to the bows.  The digi was then fussy cut and placed on the card.  Next was the text - nice and simple and to the point!!!!!!  I hope nobody is offended, this is just my warped humour at work :) :) :)

Ingredients:-
  • Digi -  WTF  by IKEsART
  • Promarkers
  • Papermania DP
  • Gifts clipart for IClipart.com
  • Glitter
I am entering this project into the following challenges:-

5 comments:

  1. very unique! thanks for joining our celebration of the stories of christmas at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun ... but true! Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 183 and also for Completely Christmas 18 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project. I love it.
    Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations!
    DT Member Susana

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super fun! Love it. Thanks for playing along at MTTC this fortnight. Jo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi