We have some changes going on with the way we run the challenge, we are now going fortnightly with a prize for the random winner and badge for the Top 3 chosen by the DT.
Theme 'Anything Goes with Lace'The sponsor is StitchyBear Digital Outlet with a 5 image November prize pack. Remember if you use one of the store items you can enter as many times as you want <g>.
This week I am working with an image by Hope Jacare called Ellie Cat
My sister loves cats (as I do) so I thought I would make her a wee gift along with her birthday card. Using lace, as this is a 'Lace' challenge I first covered a tissue box with cream vinyl then applied the same lace as I am using for the card where I had used a cream base.
- Digi - Ellie Cat by Hope Jacare and available from the StitchyBear Digital Outlet
- Spectrum Noir blendable crayons
- Die - Cottage Cuts leafy branch
- Lace, buttons and ribbon from my stash
- Hiding in my Craft Room - W, 1E - #176 - Freestyle!
- Sisterhood of the SnarkyStampers - 2w, C10 (W1) #22 - V is for Vintage
- Craft for the Craic - M, 5E (First Friday of the month) - November - Birthday
- 4 Crafty Chicks - W- #222 Die cuts
- It's All About the Vintage - 2W, 3E, must be vintage (W2 of 2) #Home Made Embellishments
- MilkCoffee Challenge-2W, 3E, SIO (W2 of 2) Lots of Embellishments