Followers

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Home, Family, Blessings . . .

Hi there peeps :) :) Today I am sharing with you a card I have made for my Guest Design spot with Inky Impression using a wonderful sentiment called Home, Family, Blessings.  I just loved the words on this sentiment when I read them, so very true.

The theme this week at Inky Impressions is 'Embellish', nice and easy so I hope you pop on over and join in the fun too.

Folks who know me know that I normally have lots of pics showing how I put my card today but at the moment I am in a bit of a pickle hahaha.  I returned to the UK last week from Saudi for a short spell home to see the family and so have a very limited of supplies and space to work with.  I did do some craft Internet shopping before leaving so have some dies to play with and bits and bobs of oddments.  No complaints though, I love the challenge of creating with limited items around, really gets the creativity going as I am sure you all know :)

Anyway for this card I cut my base card and attached some pink gingham vellum.  Next I die cut some dark gray card and embossed it with and Embossilicious folder.  The dies are from Spellbinders and I used some pink chalk on the white cuts.  The sentiment was printed and then cut with one of the middle sized dies from the set.  In keeping with the theme 'Embelish' I found a bit of pink ribbon that was perfect and last year I had bought some self adhesive pearls which I forgot to pack and take back to Saudi with me, how lucky is that :).


1 comment:

  1. so stunning mimi.the sentiment is beautiful and i love your colours and classy design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi