Followers

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Lucy


Morning folks, hope you are having a great day so far :) :) Today I am sharing a card I have made using Lucy by Sandra Caldwell.  I first coloured the image with Polychromos and Promarkers.


Next I decided to go with dotty paper hahahaha, well this lovely lady does look rather dotty to me. To some of the red and white dotty paper I coloured the white spots black, me in a dotty spotty mood rather liked the idea of creating two design papers from one and the colours matched up perfectly lol.  The sentiment is a rubber stamp I have which I stamped onto one of my spotty dotty mounts and then mounted this on black, three black gems.  The other two mounts were made with my two variations of the paper.  I had the perfect ribbon to go with this card for my bow and also used along with the paper to finish off the inside of the card.

I wanted this to be a belated birthday card so hand wrote an apology sentiment - Sorry I forgot which I think ties in super well with the rubber stamped sentiment.

 Ingredients :-
  • Image -  Lucy by Sandra Caldwell
  • Colouring medium - Polychromos and Promarkers
  • Dies - Spellbinders-Grand Labels 1 
  • From my stash - ribbon and gems
I am entering the following challenges:-

13 comments:

  1. Oh this card is so cute and love that image. Your coloring is superb. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara { Craft-Dee BowZ}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great image choice. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Artistic Inspirations. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, made me chuckle!! love the image and you made a perfect bow. Thankyou for joining us over at di's digi's for our TIC. TAC, TOE challenge, hope you join us again Lynda DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful I love it, Thank you for joining in with us at Allsorts this week, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy if that isn't the truth!!! I think your card is spot on and it's awesome too! Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Birthday, we really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Ribbons & Bows' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at Kaftin' Kimmie Stamps WW Challenge! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful project, thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your super birthday card in our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog. We are really happy you joined us and wish you luck in the draw.
    Please join us again soon!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! Great image and sentiment, how very true. Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that sentiment on your cute card. I think it applies to a lot of us. :)
    Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just thought I would drop by and let you know what a wonderful job you did on my image, Great colors. And great Blog Hop...for Sweet Pea

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great card - love your image and that sentiment is just perfect too!

    Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi