Followers

Monday, December 7, 2015

Christmas Fairie



To begin with I coloured the gorgeous image Christmas Fairie by Karen Middleton available in ruber or as a dige, with Promarkers Faber Castell Polychromos.
Next I created my Swivel Easel card base and covered it with some wonderfully textured thick Mulberry Paper.  The top right side was embossed with a Christmas tree design, I wanted something that was not noticeable on the card until you really looked :)  The image was fussy cut which meant I cut off some of the star lines and also the lines around the feet so to replace these I used gold wire for the stars and dismantled a gold pipe cleaners as the small bits of tinsel were perfect for the feet area.

Recently I have used up brads that I have which I don't like by dismantling them and then using the smallest Spellbinder Circle die to cut the circle shape and Glossy accents to recreate the plastic covering.  For this die I used the holly ribbon for my circle inside the brad. To finish off a couple of strips of the holly ribbon and a big bow to bring everything together.
 To create the writing area for the card I used Spellbinders Ovals and Scalloped Ovals to form three layers.  A simple Christmas peel off sticker was perfect for the sentiment and some gold Stickles for a bit more bling.

Ingredients:-
  • Image - Christmas Fairie by Karen Middleton
  • Colouring Medium - Promarkers Faber Castell Polychromos
  • Dies - Spellbinders Circles, Ovals and Scalloped Ovals
  • From my Stash -  Mulberry paper, ribbon, brads, Stickles, pipe cleaner, gold wire and glitter.
I am entering into the following challenges:-








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi