Followers

Monday, December 21, 2015

Fruity Babies Watermelon

 Hope you have had a great Christmas folks and are not too worn out after all the festivities :)  Today for my DT creation I am using Janice Cullen's Fruity Babies Watermelon available from Sweet Pea Stamps in rubber.

To begin with I rummaged through my stash of free papers from magazines which I seem to have to make a real effort to use as I always forget about them hahaha. I embossed my chosen paper with a butterfly folder and then mounted this on pink card to match the watermelon on the digi.  The digi, by the way, was coloured with a mixture of Promarkers and Polychromos.  Next I cut a die using Sizzix Frames Ornate Moroccan and added some green butterfly gems and lighter green flower gems.

The inside of the card was finished off with the remaining scraps of my design paper with a pink card Spellbinder lattice on top.  Nice an simple :)

Ingredients :-
  • Digi - Janice Cullen's Fruity Babies Watermelon
  • Colouring medium - Promarkers and Polychromos
  • Dies - Sizzix Frames Ornate Moroccan and Spellbinder Lattice
  • From my stash - Gems, dp from a magazine
Challenges entered :-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi