Followers

Monday, July 24, 2017

It is all under the kilt!!!!

Just a very quick post as I made this card to join in with the current challenge 'Up Yer Kilt'.  I often stop by this fun challenge but find it so hard to create for lol - I just don't seem to have the right sense of humour hahahaha.  Anyway this time I felt I could join in as there is a Scottish theme which makes me happy and I do have tartan paper at hand.

Have to admit I am kind of giggling at the thought of wearing a kilt to yoga classes, bit like what what one is told to think of when having to face public speaking - just imagine you audience is naked hahaha.

I did a hut for some kilt jokes and sayings and found the one below on Pinterest.  For the images I used free shiloutette yoga people which I found at <a href="http://www.freepik.com">Designed by Pickapic / Freepik</a>.


Challenges entered :-
SoSS #89 - U is for - Up Yer Kilt

9 comments:

  1. Bwaahahahaha ! FABulous - that would be such a scream to do that :-D :-D Lovely card. The silhouettes look perfect on the tartan xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hilarious thought and a wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - and for making my mind boggle as I try to picture what it would actually be like in real life!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining the sisterhood for our UP YER KILT challenge, your card is utterly hilarious, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he he this is all kinds of awesome!!
    Thanks for going up yer kilt with Edna and the SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun, so YOU!!! Do email me about my blog candy ;)
    My cousin has a "Utility" kilt that he wears quite often... looks so comfortable and useful! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is brilliant! So glad you joined us... but you don't ALWAYS have to be snarky, you can always play along! But I will say, this is perfect for the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job, great sentiment. Sometimes even the sisters struggle with our challenges. :) Thanks for joining in with the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi